Coronavirus / COVID-19 Decontamination Protocols | Raleigh-Wilmington NC
APR Restoration provides decontamination and disinfection services for commercial businesses with Coronavirus (COVID-19) infections. Our team of expert IIRHC-certified technicians are well-trained, utilize hospital-grade disinfectants, and wear personal protective equipment (PPE) recommended by the CDC, including gloves, gowns, eye protection, filtering face pieces and respirators, to ensure the safety of our clients and personnel.
APR Restoration takes the safety and well-being of our customers and personnel seriously. To that end, we have undertaken specific protocols involving our Coronavirus (COVID-19) decontamination service.
You can expect APR Restoration technicians to observe the following requirements in order to protect all parties from any unnecessary exposure to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- When arriving at our customer site, our technicians will put gloves on, have their N95 mask in hand, knock on the door or loudly announce their presence, and then step back a minimum of 6 feet.
- After initial engagement with the customer, our technicians will introduce themselves and explain that they will be wearing a mask throughout their time on-site for the safety of all parties.
- Our technicians will put their masks on before entering the building or enclosed structure. OUR TECHNICIANS WILL WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES WHILE IN THE CUSTOMER’S BUILDING.
- Whenever possible, our technicians’ preferred method of communication with customers will be remotely via phone, text, email, etc.
- These are mandatory protocols for all APR on-site personnel who are engaged in the process of Coronavirus (COVID-19) decontamination services.
If you have any questions, or concerns regarding our Coronavirus on-site protocols, please call the APR office at 919-888-9008 for clarification.
APR provides Coronavirus disinfection services in commercial and public buildings of all types, including retail establishments, government buildings, manufacturing plants and office buildings. We adhere to all OSHA and CDC regulations and guidelines.Our technicians wear masks at all times while in infected buildings.
SCHEDULE YOUR COVID-19 DECONTAMINATION TODAY
RALEIGH: 919-888-9008 / WILMINGTON: 877-942-7762
If your business has been exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), it is essential that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, quickly and professionally.
APR Restoration is proud to clean and apply disinfectant product for companies of all types throughout central and eastern North Carolina. We work frequently in communities such as Raleigh, Fuquay-Varina, Fayetteville, Lillington, Clayton, Garner, Wake Forest, Durham, Morrisville, Cary, Apex and Holly Springs, as well as Wilmington, New Bern, Jacksonville, Greenville, Rocky Mount, Carolina Beach, Topsail Beach, Holden Beach, Sunset Beach and the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
APR Coronavirus disinfectant & sanitation technicians can be on-site within 24 hours of your call.
Contact APR today to schedule your COVID-19 Decontamination appointment by filling out our online contact form, emailing info@APR-NC.com or by calling 919-888-9008 for Raleigh and central North Carolina, or 877-942-7762 for Wilmington and eastern North Carolina.
Contact APR Restoration for your Coronavirus (COVID-19) decontamination and mitigation needs 24/7. Fill out the form below and a representative will be in contact.