Coronavirus / COVID-19 Decontamination Procedures | Raleigh-Wilmington
APR Restoration provides decontamination and disinfection services for commercial businesses with Coronavirus (COVID-19) infections. We work regularly in the Raleigh – Durham – Fayetteville area of central North Carolina, and in Wilmington and along the coastline of eastern North Carolina.
Our team of expert IIRHC-certified technicians are well-trained, utilize hospital-grade disinfectants, and wear personal protective equipment (PPE) recommended by the CDC, including gloves, gowns, eye protection, filtering face pieces and respirators, to ensure the safety of our clients and personnel.
Here is the step-by-step sanitization process APR Reconstruction undertakes with our Coronavirus (COVID-19) decontamination service.
1. Wipe all hard surfaces with a disinfectant (Benefect) inside of the business … walls, hard floors, tables, counters, equipment etc.
2. Hepa vac all soft surfaces, carpets, curtains etc. Cloths and linens NOT included.
3. Entire building will be fogged with a Botanical disinfectant.
4. HVAC system will be fogged with a Botanical disinfectant
APR provides Coronavirus disinfection services in commercial and public buildings of all types, including retail establishments, government buildings, manufacturing plants and office buildings. We adhere to all OSHA and CDC regulations and guidelines.Our technicians wear masks at all times while in infected buildings.
SCHEDULE YOUR COVID-19 DECONTAMINATION TODAY
RALEIGH: 919-888-9008 / WILMINGTON: 877-942-7762
Have you ever worried about the antimicrobial products that you use? Sure they kill germs but are they toxic? Are they suitable for use around children, pets, the chemically-sensitive or the elderly? Are they environmentally responsible & sustainable?
Botanical Disinfectant technology is the answer to these questions.
Contact APR Restoration for your Coronavirus (COVID-19) decontamination and mitigation needs 24/7. Fill out the form below and a representative will be in contact.
What are Botanical Disinfectants?
Botanical Disinfectants are nature’s way of controlling germs. Plants produce germ-killing essential oils to protect themselves from invading germs, similar to how our bodies produce antibodies for our protection. Benefect is a revolutionary blend of these antimicrobial extracts, specially grown & blended to exacting specifications to kill germs as effectively as traditional synthetic disinfectants but without any risk to our health or environment.
Benefect is the first & still the only authentically botanical disinfectant technology in the world.
* Kills 99.99% of Germs
* No Health Risk
* No Synthetic Ingredients
Safety – Efficacy – Environmental
* Benefect disinfectants are classified by public health authorities as a Hospital grade Disinfectant having no known adverse affects to human health or the environment (including: Inhalation, Ingestion, Skin Irritation, Skin Sensitization or Eye Irritation) & therefore does not require any health warnings on the label. A world’s first.
* Benefect ingredients are classified by the FDA as Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) or as Direct Food Additives & by the EPA as Minimal Risk & therefore does not require to be rinsed off of surfaces, even food contact surfaces. Another world’s first.
* Benefect contains no ammonia, chlorine, oxidizers, alcohols, petrochemicals or other synthetic or potentially hazardous ingredients.
* Benefect is Non-Corrosive, Non-Flammable, Non-Reactive & even has a neutral pH.*
* Environmentally, Benefect Botanical Disinfectant, being the first all-botanical disinfectant technology, has established itself as the world’s leading sustainable technology since 2000.
Many Benefect products have also been certified by the UL Ecologo Program which is North America’s leading benchmark of environmentally-responsible products and services, with all formulas, ingredients & environmental claims
If your business has been exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), it is essential that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, quickly and professionally.
APR Restoration is proud to clean and apply disinfectant product for companies of all types throughout central and eastern North Carolina. We work frequently in communities such as Raleigh, Fuquay-Varina, Fayetteville, Lillington, Clayton, Garner, Wake Forest, Durham, Morrisville, Cary, Apex and Holly Springs, as well as Wilmington, New Bern, Jacksonville, Greenville, Rocky Mount, Carolina Beach, Topsail Beach, Holden Beach, Sunset Beach and the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
APR Coronavirus disinfectant & sanitation technicians can be on-site within 24 hours of your call. Contact APR today to schedule your COVID-19 Decontamination appointment.