Coronavirus / COVID-19 Decontamination Industry Guidelines
APR Restoration provides decontamination and disinfection services for commercial businesses with Coronavirus (COVID-19) infections. Our service area includes Raleigh – Durham -Fayetteville and communities throughout central North Carolina, as well as in Wilmington and other locations along North Carolina’s eastern coastline.
Our team of expert IIRHC-certified technicians are well-trained, utilize hospital-grade disinfectants, and wear personal protective equipment (PPE) recommended by the CDC, including gloves, gowns, eye protection, filtering face pieces and respirators, to ensure the safety of our clients and personnel.
APR Restoration places our first priority with ensuring the safety of our clients, their employees and customers, as well as our own personnel. We understand the serious nature of every mitigation project we undertake, particularly those which involve the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Accordingly, APR strictly follows these industry standards and guidelines.
- Restoration contractors, such as APR Restoration, who have experience dealing with other hazardous microorganisms, such as sewage mitigation and mold remediation, can offer valuable services to combat COVID-19. The most basic service will likely be enhanced cleaning of touchpoints and application of disinfectants to other surfaces.
- Contractors are offering a service to “clean and apply disinfectant” and apply an appropriate EPA registered disinfectant in accordance with the application directions provided by the master label.
- Any respiratory protection assigned to crew members who will perform touchpoint cleaning or surface treatment, including filtering facepieces such as an N-95 mask, must comply with regulations established by authorities having jurisdiction such as OSHA.
- The minimum personal protective equipment (PPE) recommended by the CDC for individuals potentially exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) includes gloves, gowns, eye protection filtering face piece and respirators. Typically, workers in the restoration industry use disposable suits with attached hoods and booties for contaminant control work.
- Regardless of what particular personal protective equipment (PPE) is used to protect workers, it is necessary to train them how to use it properly. This includes the correct methods of donning and doffing the equipment. Because small actions can be important to protect workers and minimize the spread of infectious agents there are even proper, detailed, procedures for removing surgical style gloves.
- Contractors should emphasize to their crew members and clients that helping stop the transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is serious work and does carry some risk. Therefore, all safety and health procedures must be followed without exceptions.
SCHEDULE YOUR COVID-19 DECONTAMINATION TODAY
RALEIGH: 919-888-9008 / WILMINGTON: 877-942-7762
If your business has been exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), it is essential that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, quickly and professionally.
APR Restoration is proud to clean and apply disinfectant product for companies of all types throughout central and eastern North Carolina. We work frequently in communities such as Raleigh, Fuquay-Varina, Fayetteville, Lillington, Clayton, Garner, Wake Forest, Durham, Morrisville, Cary, Apex and Holly Springs, as well as Wilmington, New Bern, Jacksonville, Greenville, Rocky Mount, Carolina Beach, Topsail Beach, Holden Beach, Sunset Beach and the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
APR Coronavirus disinfectant & sanitation technicians can be on-site within 24 hours of your call.
Contact APR today to schedule your COVID-19 Decontamination appointment by filling out our online contact form, emailing info@APR-NC.com or by calling 919-888-9008 for Raleigh and central North Carolina, or 877-942-7762 for Wilmington and eastern North Carolina.
Contact APR Restoration for your Coronavirus (COVID-19) decontamination and mitigation needs 24/7. Fill out the form below and a representative will be in contact.